- This event has passed.
Blockchain Student Orientation
April 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Attend the Blockchain Student Orientation to set yourself up for success.
Join your blockchain student peers for the upcoming Blockchain Student Orientation, held monthly!
1 PM to 2 PM Eastern Time – LIVE Online – Zoom Event
The Blockchain Student Orientation is typically the start of your emerging technology journey, where you are welcomed-in, and acclimated to the tools, experiences, and upcoming events designed to help you achieve the best outcomes. Although it is generally before you start any self-paced or live instruction, you may join a monthly held orientation event at any time.
This is not a required session but is intended to help you understand how your education platform works and get the most out of your blockchain education experience. Enrolled students who are unable to attend the live session can what a recording the presentation and walkthrough.
- Learn to navigate the On360 platform easily!
- Network – connect with others! – Discord, LinkedIn, Telegram, and more.
- Self-Paced Modules (laptop, tablet, or mobile)
- Weekly Live AMA Sessions (Ask-Me-Anything)
- Regularly scheduled live instructor-led workshops for most courses (monthly)
- Blockchain low-code labs
- Community discussion threads
- Learn how to join a Blockchain Pitch Competitions
- Sign up for the monthly Crypto Trading Competition using a tier-one investment bank trading simulator
- Discover how to participate in Hackathons
Your Outcomes; what comes after your course?
- Certificate of Complete – NFT Certificate hosted on the blockchain
- Certification and Microcredential Exam
- Certification and Microcredential Digital Badge from
- Take your knowledge and skill to invest in cryptocurrencies responsibly – “Never invest in a business you cannot understand,” Warren Buffet once said.
- Land a new high-paying blockchain job – Web3 provides a 10% to 40% increase in salary
- Build your portfolio with Gig-Work
- Upskill for your existing job and transition your team
- Launch your dream, and build your team! – Gear up to join the Blockchain Incubator launching in 2023
Whenever you join, the most important thing you can do is make friends with others in the community, your web3 network. People make technologies that can change the world. No one makes a significant dent all by themselves. We hope you decide to join. Learn more.