Solidity Smart Contract Workshop October 16 2023
October 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Solidity Smart Contract Workshop
Monday, October 16, 2023, at 1 PM EST
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM GMT)
Building on the Smart Contract Developer course this accompanying live instructor-led Solidity Smart Contract Workshop is a session on writing Blockchain-based Smart Contracts using the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The program allows candidates to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to build EVM Smart Contracts using the Solidity language and Remix development environment.
Who is this course for?
Solidity Smart Contract Developer (EVM) is for professionals with programming experience who want to learn and demonstrate the ability to develop and deploy Solidity Smart Contracts. Also, understand how to perform the development, compile, and deployment section of the Smart Contract lifecycle. This course is particularly great for developers looking to advance their understanding and capability within the blockchain community and/or industry.
- Working as a developer building Blockchain Smart Contracts and Web3 applications and the opportunity to achieve higher salaries.
- Get hired over those with no Blockchain knowledge skillset
- You can even start a project of your own!
- Understand the fundamentals of Blockchain and Smart Contracts.
- Hand-on experience with the Remix development environment for the EVM.
- Work with Solidity files, constructs, data, and results.
- Compile and deploy Smart Contracts to virtual runtime environments.
- Learn the intricacies of Smart Contract execution.
- Recall and compare various Blockchain use cases in different sectors.
- Learn the strategy to make use of Blockchain DApps and the development environments.